Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-25 Origin:Site
Disposable face masks are made of more than three layers of 28 grams of non-woven fabric; the bridge of the nose is made of environmentally friendly plastic strips, which do not contain any metal, and are breathable, comfortable and especially suitable for electronic factories and daily use. disposable face masks (medical surgical masks) can prevent respiratory infections to a certain extent, but cannot prevent haze. Pay attention when buying, you should choose a mask with the words "Medical Surgical Mask" clearly marked on the outer packaging. How about making disposable face masks by hand at home? Let us see how to make disposable face mask.
This passage is going to talk about the followings of how to make disposable face mask:
Disposable face mask
1. First, we buy the outer dark blue sterilized non-woven fabric from the Internet
2. Then we find the 35g non-woven fabric material we need, which is used as the inner lining of our homemade mask
3. According to the required size, we cut the outer and inner non-woven fabrics for later use.
4. Then we stitch the inner and outer layers of the mask, and then fold it.
5. Next, we will use an electric iron to iron the mask.
6. Finally, we can sew the string of the mask again, and a self-made mask is finished.
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
2. Hold the ear strap with both hands, put the darker side on the outside (blue), and the lighter side on the inside (white suede).
3. Put the metal wire side of the mask (there is a small hard one) on your nose, pinch the metal wire according to your nose shape, and then pull the mask body completely down so that the mask completely covers the nose and mouth.
4. disposable face masks are generally replaced within 8 hours and cannot be reused.
Disposable face masks are stored in a room with a relative humidity of no more than 80%, no corrosive gas, and well ventilated, avoiding high temperatures.
Everything has its two sides, and the same is true for disposable masks. While it has advantages, it also has some disadvantages.
Advantages: very good ventilation; can filter toxic gases; can keep warm; can absorb water; can be waterproof; stretchable; will not be disheveled; feel very good and quite soft; compared to other masks, the texture is relatively light; It is very elastic and can be restored after stretching; the price is relatively low, suitable for mass production.
Disadvantages: Compared with other fabric masks, disposable masks cannot be cleaned; because the fibers are arranged in a certain direction, they are easier to be torn apart; compared with other fabric masks, the strength of disposable masks is lower and the durability is worse than other masks.
There are various types of disposable dust masks, and the selection must be based on different job requirements and working conditions.
The first choice should be based on the concentration and toxicity of the dust. As a half-face mask, all dust masks are suitable for environments where the concentration of harmful substances does not exceed 10 times the occupational exposure limit. Otherwise, a full-face mask or a higher-level respirator should be used.
We hope this article has helped you understand more about what is disposable face mask and how to make disposable face mask. If you need disposable face masks, do not hesitate to contact us. Our products will be your best choice.