Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-06 Origin: Site
The scope of UVEX respiratory protection includes high-efficiency masks with protection levels FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3, which are extremely comfortable to wear. Even with prolonged use, protect yourself from solid and liquid aerosols, dust, mist and smoke. When we usually go out and encounter severe flu, or when the wind and sand are severe, we usually choose to wear a mask. Wearing a mask can help us solve many problems. However, the mask will get dirty if it is used for a long time and there will be bacteria. How should we clean the mask? How to reuse masks? What are instructions of ffp3 mask? Let me share with you about the instructions of ffp3 mask. I hope it can help you.
This passage is going to talk about the following instructions of ffp3 mask:
When to use?
The FFP3 gas mask is designed to protect the wearer from inhaling small particles that may contain viruses.
When performing potentially infectious aerosol-generating procedures on patients with symptoms of viral respiratory infections, or when patients are known/suspected to transmit infection through aerosol route, or when caring for patients with known/suspected aerosol route, gas masks should be worn. Infected with a newly discovered respiratory virus.
1. Hold the respirator with one hand and separate the edges with the other hand to fully open the respirator. Bend the nose line on the top of the respirator (if any) to create a soft curve.
2. Rotate the respirator upside down to expose the two headbands, and then use your index finger and thumb to separate them. Hold the headband with your index finger and thumb, and put the respirator under your chin.
3. Place the upper headband on top of the head, not above the ears. Place the lower strap on the back of the head under the ears.
4. Make sure the respirator is flat on your cheek.
5. Press down firmly with your fingers until the nose fits well, so that the bridge of the nose spans the bridge of the nose. If it does not fit well, please do not continue.
The respirator must be used with other necessary personal protective equipment (PPE), such as work clothes,
Gloves and compatible goggles.
The respirator should be discarded after each use.
The respirator should be treated as medical waste.
After disassembly and disposal of PPE, hand hygiene must always be performed.
Suitability check cannot replace suitability test
Appropriate testing should be carried out by appropriately trained and qualified testers.
Other guidelines on bacterial infections and tuberculosis.
We hope this article has helped you understand more about ffp3 mask. If you need ffp3 masks, do not hesitate to contact us. Our products will be your best choice.
Renault Medical in Guangzhou, The biggest face masks manufacture in South China, Renault.2020-09-03